Country Reviews 2012
This document is the comparative result of the focus groups carried out during 2012 in different countries of the SIRIUS policy network.
This literature review is part of the work done by the Collaborative Partners during 2012. It was the theoretical basis of this network back in 2012.
Mapping European Stakeholders on Migrant Education
This SIRIUS Network study was undertaken with the purpose of mapping the positions of European civil society stakeholders and some stakeholders in EU member states on the education of migrants in Europe. What are the key areas of education policy where European education and migration stakeholders’ positions coincide with each other and with local stakeholders, and what are the areas where they diverge?
The report presents the views and positions of organisations with a voice in Brussels and also of organisations representing parts of immigrant constituency in education in EU Member States. This project was supported by a grant from the Open Society Foundations.
This report lists the areas of interest of stakeholders promoting more effective inclusion of migrants in education across Europe, and was intended to give the SIRIUS national and collaborative partners the information about the network’s constituency that they needed to make major strategic choices.
View documents below
- Country review Comparative Report in English
- Country review National analysis reports
- Country review comparative report in French
- Country review comparative report in German
- Country review comparative report in Italian
- Country review comparative report in Spanish
- Country review comparative report in Catalan
- Country review comparative report in Dutch
- Country review comparative report in Portuguese
- Country review comparative report in Greek
- Country review comparative report in Norwegian
- Literature review
- Mapping European stakeholders on migrant education